Danby DDR70B3PWP - 70 Pint Dehumidifier removes moisture in areas up to 3,800 square feet. Includes a Vertical Pump for Easy Water Removal.
Excessive humidity and moisture can easily be removed from your room or office with this modern and efficient 70-pint (33.1 liter) portable dehumidifier. It's designed to remove up to 70 pints of moisture every 24 hours from large areas up to 3,800 square feet. Lowering the humidity level will lower the temperature naturally, meaning you won't need to run the air conditioner all the time. As an added bonus, you'll notice lower electricity bills - plus the DDR70B3PWP is Energy Star compliant you'll save even more money! It's convenient to move from room to room due to it's built-in rolling castors. You'll be able to create a comfortable environment in several areas of your home. The electronic controls are easy to read and program and the 70 pint dehumidifier can run in temperatures as low as 41°F. A drain hose is included for direct draining. The fan speed can be set to high or low, plus, there's an automatic restart feature and an auto de-icing system. When it comes time to clean the filter just pull it out, wash it, and put back in. You'll enjoy your Danby DD70B3PwC 70 pint dehumidifier for years to come.
Features of the Danby DDR-70-B3PWP 70 Pint Dehumidifier
- 70 U.S. pint (33.1 liter) capacity per 24 hours
- Vertical Condensate Pump Included
- For areas up to 3,800 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High - Low)
- Auto Restart feature
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 41°F
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Direct drain feature for continuous operation
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Castors for easy portability