The H2O-2000CT Countertop Water Dispenser provides clean, pure water.
The H2O-2000CT is a premium countertop water dispenser that provides hot, cold, and room temperature water. Because it has a large 9-1/2" illuminated dispensing area, it's perfect for filling sports bottles and coffee pots. The ingenious hydraulic float shut-off system turns the water off automatically when full. And, its “smart drip tray” signals the user when it requires emptying.
In addition, the H2O-2000CT countertop office water dispenser is equipped with an easy to use microprocessor control panel. This is useful because it allows the user to adjust the cold water temperature. Also, the hot water safety lock function prevents burning accidents.
You're sure to love the H2O-2500CT countertop water dispenser because of its reliable LG compressor and surgical grade hot, cold & room tanks. Plus, you can choose from no filtration, 3-Stage carbon filtration or reverse osmosis purification.
Advanced Features of the H2O-2000CT Countertop Water Dispenser
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides cold, hot and room temperature water
- Your choice of Carbon, RO or no filtration
- Easy connect to your 1/4" cold water line
- Large water tanks include 1.2 gallon cold tank & 1/2 gallon hot tank
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel for easy dispensing
- Hydraulic float shut off system turns water off when tanks are full
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks
Superior 3 or 4-Stage filtration process includes the following;
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - When it comes to cleaning municipal water, carbon is KING. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- *Stage 3 - Optional - 50 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
IMPORTANT: Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 3 or 4 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - This proprietary carbon block technology removes 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts. This filter is also removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.
Optional UV Sanitizing
The FDA has approved Ultraviolet Light for disinfection of drinking water. A clear quartz sleeve encases the UV bulb. Water flows through the chamber where UV destroys waterborne microorganisms. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of water-borne bacteria & germs.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.