The H2O-2500 Bottleless Water Cooler is sleek, sophisticated and completely reliable.
You'll enjoy everything about the H2O-2500 high capacity bottleless water dispenser. It's sleek and sophisticated design adds beauty and elegance to any area including office break rooms, reception areas or kitchens. It’s large 3 gallon cold water tank makes it an excellent choice for offices or other high traffic areas. The illuminated LED has an extra large dispensing area ideal for sport bottles and coffee pots. The H2O-2500 dispenses both hot and cold water. It's equipped with an LG compressor, surgical stainless steel High Capacity hot and cold tanks, and includes a built in leak detector.
Advanced Features of the H2O-2500 High Capacity Water Dispenser
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides both hot and cold water
- Your choice of filtration
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel
- Includes a leak detector
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water to prevent accidents
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Large 3 gallon cold water tank | 1.5 gallon hot water tank
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks inside
Superior 4-Stage filtration process includes the following;
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- *Stage 3 - Option 1 - 100 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water that's free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
NOTE: This option requires a drain for waste water.
- *Stage 3 - Option 2 - UF (Ultra-Filtration) - UF membranes will provide “absolute filtration”, even eliminating bacteria and viruses. UF is the best choice for people who would like to remove heavy metals, and toxic particles, all while leaving “healthy” minerals such as salt, calcium, and magnesium behind.
NOTE: This option does NOT require a drain.
- Stage 4 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology to ensure that 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts have been removed. This filter is also removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.