The H2O-1000 is everything you need in a bottleless water cooler... and more!
With its easy-to-use control panel and built-in cup holder, you'll enjoy everything about the H2O-1000 office water dispenser. It's sleek and sophisticated design boasts a Red-Dot award for beauty and elegance. Choose from 3-Stage carbon filtration, Reverse Osmosis filtration, or Ultra-filtration.
Advanced Features of the H2O-1000 Office Water Dispenser
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides both hot and cold water
- Your choice of filtration
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel
- Automatic water shut-off when tanks are full utilizing a hydraulic float shut off system
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water to prevent accidents
- Built-in cup holder that fits both paper cone, and flat bottom plastic cups (6 oz. max)
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks inside
Superior 3 or *4-Stage filtration process includes the following;
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- *Stage 3 - Optional - 50 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water that's free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
NOTE: The RO option requires a drain for waste water.
- *Stage 3 - Optional - UF (Ultra-Filtration) - UF membranes will provide “absolute filtration”, even eliminating bacteria and viruses. UF is the best choice for people who would like to remove heavy metals, and toxic particles, all while leaving “healthy” minerals such as salt, calcium, and magnesium behind.
NOTE: The Ultra-Filtration option does NOT require a drain.
- Stage 3 or 4 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology to ensure that 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts have been removed. This filter is also removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.
Optional UV Sanitizing
Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.