The Aqua Bar II Point of Use Bottleless Water Cooler is streamlined with distinctive styling and versatile features.
Looking for a practical solution to heavy jugs of water? The AquaBar II is a three temperature model that will provide an endless supply of clean, filtered drinking water on demand. The large, 4-gallon stainless steel storage reservoir is perfect for high traffic applications.
The Aqua Bar II POU Bottleless Water Cooler Offers Your Choice of Filtration
Option #1 - Galaxi Filter and Sediment Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – Spun bonded polypropylene ‘green’ sediment filter
- Stage 2 – Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
Option #2 - Galaxi Filter, Reverse Osmosis and Post Carbon Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 - Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
- Stage 2 - RO Membrane - 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis - For removal of 99.9% of all types of impurities from the water including dissolved solids, viruses and bacteria.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. Water tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 3 - Post Carbon Filter - Polishes off the entire filtration process for great tasting, crisp, clean water.
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
Features of the AquaBar II POU Water Cooler - Standard Model POU2LRHK
- Three temperature model - Hot, Cook (room temperature) and Cold
- Electro-mechanical controls for dispensing water - Easy to use buttons located on front display panel.
- Sturdy ABS cabinet - Gray accent trim with carbon filter-look front panel. Removable metal side panels. Pre-drilled holes on side of cabinet for cup dispenser installation.
- Cold water tank - 4 gallon stainless steel reservoir
- Cold water capacity - 2 gallons of 50° F water per hour
- Cold water refrigeration - Convection cooled condenser, internal spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- Hot water tank - 33.8 oz, 300 series stainless steel tank with 450 watt element
- Hot water capacity - over two gallons of piping hot water per hour
- Hot water safety faucet - Safety faucet button requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing
- Large 8-1/2" dispensing area for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Drip receptor - Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- Optional in-tank UV accessory for continual tank sanitizing
- Optional leak detector with inlet water shut-off
- Optional Pedestal - Raises the AquaBar II by 6-1/2"
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy star rated
- UL listed
- 3-year limited warranty