The Aqua Bar II Deluxe Point of Use Bottleless Water Cooler is streamlined with Advanced features and Sophisticated Styling.
Looking for a practical solution to heavy jugs of water? The AquaBar II Deluxe is a three temperature model that will provide an endless supply of clean, filtered drinking water on demand. Its large, 4-gallon stainless steel storage reservoir is perfect for high traffic applications. Advanced features combined with superior technology delivers safe, great tasting water every time!
The Aqua Bar II Deluxe POU Bottleless Water Cooler Offers Your Choice of Filtration
Option #1 - Galaxi Filter and Sediment Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – Spun bonded polypropylene ‘green’ sediment filter
- Stage 2 – Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
Option #2 - Galaxi Filter, Reverse Osmosis and Post Carbon Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 - Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
- Stage 2 - RO Membrane - 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis - For removal of 99.9% of all types of impurities from the water including dissolved solids, viruses and bacteria.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. Water tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 3 - Post Carbon Filter - Polishes off the entire filtration process for great tasting, crisp, clean water.
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
Features of the AquaBar II Model POC2LRHK Deluxe POU Water Cooler
- Three temperature model - Hot, Cook (room temperature) and Cold
- Advanced Electronic Control System controls all cooler functions
- Adjustable hot/cold water temperature with hot water "Off" position
- Hot Booster function - ideal for tea, coffee, hot cocoa or soup
- Energy Saver Timer
- Filter monitor
- Control panel lock-out feature
- Sturdy ABS cabinet - Accented in satin silver trim with marble-style panel. Removable metal side panels. Pre-drilled holes on side of cabinet for cup dispenser installation.
- Cold water tank - 4 gallon stainless steel reservoir
- Cold water capacity - 2 gallons of 50° F water per hour
- Cold water refrigeration - Convection cooled condenser, internally spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- Hot water tank - 1.5 quart, 300 series stainless steel tank with 500 watt element
- Hot water capacity - over two gallons of piping hot water per hour
- Hot water safety faucet - Safety faucet button requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing
- Large 8-1/2" dispensing area for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Drip receptor - Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- Optional in-tank UV accessory for continual tank sanitizing
- Optional leak detector with inlet water shut-off
- Optional Pedestal - Raises the AquaBar II Deluxe by 6-1/2"
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy star rated
- UL listed
- 3-year limited warranty