The AOS-7145 ultrasonic cool mist humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to generate a micro-fine mist. Its' fan quietly blows the mist into your room assuring complete indoor comfort and humidity control.
The affordable, compact BONECO Air O Swiss 7145 ultrasonic cool mist humidifier creates a comfortable environment in any room up to 540 square feet. Its' efficient air humidification technology uses high-frequency vibrations that disperse a micro-fine mist. The water in the tank stays fresh due to the activated carbon technology in the Hydro Cell while the replaceable demineralization cartridge ensures mineral-free mist.
Features of the BONECO Air O Swiss 7145 Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Demineralization Cartridge (DMC) - The plastic housing of the demineralization cartridge is treated with silver (Ag+ Ionic Silver Technology). This inhibits microbial growth on the surface of the cartridge to maximize filter life.
- Hydro Cell - The Hydro Cell keeps BONECO humidifiers operating at their highest level between recommended cleanings. Activated as soon as it comes into contact with water, the Hydro Cell with activated carbon technology helps reduce heavy metals, impurities, odor causing chemicals and pesticides from your household tap water.
- Indicators - 'Empty' indicator | Hygrostat and mist output regulator for controlled humidification
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Water Tank - Transparent, removable water tank (water level clearly visible) is easy to clean and refill
- Designed for Years of Use - High quality, industrial strength titanium membrane surface for fast dispersal of mist into the air