The Elite 9,000 BTU Windowless Air Conditioner from Pridiom is a Stunning Mini Split System designed to cool any room in your home or business up to 400 square feet.
Ductless mini split systems are truly energy efficient air conditioning units because the do not require ducts. Because the compressor, or "working" part of the system is outside, noise level is kept to a minimum and the the warm, moist air does not have to travel through a ducted exhaust hose. The inside unit, or Evaporator, cools (or warms) your indoor air to your exact comfort level without worry about emptying buckets, or fitting window kits. The attractive split system does not require a window and is easily installed by your local heating/AC contractor.
One common application for a ductless mini split system is when a new room has been added to a house with an existing central air system. Applications in other types of buildings include: recording studios, school classrooms; perimeter cooling for office buildings; additional cooling for restaurant kitchens; and cooling for small offices within larger spaces, such as arenas, warehouses, and auditoriums. Single Zone Mini-split Inverter Systems are an excellent choice for computer server rooms because the heat generated from the servers does not interfere with the compressor or condenser coils.
The Elite Series Mini Split Systems Feature Advanced Inverter Technology
The Elite Series uses advanced inverter technology. The desired temperature is achieved quicker and more consistently and efficiently than non-inverter systems. Advanced inverter technology works by converting the voltage entering the home from an alternating current to a direct current, allowing the unit to use less energy while subtly increasing or decreasing the speed of the compressor.
Energy Star Partner
Since Pridiom ductless mini splits have no ducts, they avoid the energy losses associated with the ductwork of central air conditioning forced air systems. Duct losses can attribute for more than 30% of energy consumption for space conditioning and heating, especially if the ducts are in a space that is unconditioned, like an attic or basement.
Features of the Pridiom Elite Series PMS097EL 9000 BTU Ductless Mini Split System
- Self-Cleaning Mode (Optional)- Use after cooling operation to clean the evaporator and keep it fresh for the next operation.
- Clean Air Function (Optional) - Improving the quality of your indoor air is one of the purposes of an air conditioner. The Elite models are equipped with an optional ionizer to provide refreshing, natural and healthy air.
- Intelligent Eye Detector - With the built-in infrared sensor, the unit can detects existence of humans in the room. If there's no activity in the room for 30 minutes, the unit enters stand-by mode to save energy. As soon as it detects human activity, the unit will automatically resume operation.
- Manual Operation - In case of remote control failure (due to misplace or dead battery)
- Advanced Inverter Technology – Constantly adjusts the BTU output to maximize comfort and minimize energy operating costs.
- Wireless Remote Control – Allows the temperature to be monitored and adjusted (within the line-of-sight).
- Auto Restart – In the event of a power failure, the unit will automatically restart to the programmed settings.
- Follow Me – feature allows the remote control to be used as the temperature sensor so that the room temperature is controlled at the location of the remote
- Sleep Mode
- Built-in Refrigerant Leak Detector
- Intelligent Power Save Mode - Reduces power consumption in stand-by mode
- Low Ambient Temperature Operation
- Industry Leading Warranty – 5 Year Compressor | 3 Year Parts | 1 Year Labor (limited)
- Aqua-Krome Gold – An advanced coating placed on the coils to inhibit corrosion and more importantly, to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria, etc., thus improving the air that is breathed.
- Installation Kit Included – Includes all pre-charged & insulated refrigerant lines and all necessary wiring for installation on the unit.
Installation kits include; 25′ of double-insulated line set with flare nuts connected | 30′ of communications wire | 7′ whip (power cord), which may be packed with condenser | 3″ protective wall sleeve | Vinyl insulating wrap
- Cooling Mode – When the system is set to cooling mode the fan on the indoor unit will always run. The fan running constantly allows the system to continuously sample the air so as to determine whether the compressor should be turned on. The fan also works to constantly clean the air and to boost comfort levels in the space.
- Heating Mode – When the system is set to heating mode, the indoor fan will only run when the heating element is at the correct temperature and the system is calling for heat.
- Auto Mode – In auto mode, the system provides auto changeover. Within a +/- 2°F window, the system will sense the difference in air temperature and set point and will change modes between heating and cooling to maintain the set point temperature.