The Whynter 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner includes a heat pump, dehumidifier and an internal condensate pump.
You'll never need another appliance when you buy the ARC-148MHP portable air conditioner. It features 14,000 BTUs of air conditioning, 11,000 BTU's of heat and a 71 pint per day dehumidifier. It also has a built-in condensate pump for easy moisture removal. This powerhouse also boasts a 3M Filter and SilverShield washable pre-filter to help keep the discharged air allergen-free. Portable air conditioners from Whynter are reliable and built to last.
Common areas for portable air conditioners are bedrooms, living rooms, enclosed porches, offices, server rooms, classrooms, garages and workshops. Equipped with an auto-restart function, temperature based operation and timer settings, this unit can function as your primary or a backup cooling or heating appliance.
The ARC-148MHP is recommended for spaces up to 500 sq. ft. (ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance).
Features of the Whynter ARC-148MHP 14,000 BTU Portable Room Air Conditioner
- All Inclusive Comfort - Portable Air Conditioner | Heater | Dehumidifier
- 14,000 BTU Cooling Power
- 11,000 BTU Heater
- 71 Pint per Day Dehumidifier
- Drainage Options - Continuous, Manual, AutoPump
- Upper & Lower direct drain option for continuous operation without excess condensate accumulation
- Cools rooms up to 500 sq. ft.
- 3-Speed fan with directional louvers
- 3M Filter & SilverShield washable pre-filter
- Self-evaporative technology uses and recycles moisture to produce cool air.
- ECO-Friendly CFC free R410a Refrigerant
- Lead free RoHS compliant components
- Includes fully-functional Remote Control
- The included window kit will fit into windows up to 48"
- Exhaust hose measures 5" in diameter and can extend to 59"
- Temperature range of 62° F - 88° F
- LCDI - Leakage-Current Detection and Interruption Plug
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto restart feature in case of power outage
- Includes Four (4) easy rolling casters
Portable Air Conditioners must be vented through a window or into another room - Window kit included.
Extended length of window kit is 48". Exhaust hose extends up to 59"