25,000 Gallon Capacity Under Counter Water Filter will Provide Years of Trouble-Free, Worry-Free Purified Drinking Water. Long Reach Tap Provides Dedicated Purified Drinking Water Faucet
The US3 high capacity under counter water filter is a sealed system that provides 25,000 gallons of pure, clean drinking water. Utilizing KDF®, a patented bacteriostatic media, the US3 has been tested to drastically reduce or effective remove Chlorine, Lead, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Selenium, Mercury, Iron and other heavy metals that may be present in your drinking water. In addition to KDF, the system uses Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon which is used to improve the taste and odor of water and to remove chlorine, THMs, PCBs, and many other organic contaminants that may be in the water. This model includes a long-reach, lead-free faucet for a dedicated filtered water tap on your sink.
The US3 Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Filter Pad
- Stage 2 - KDF- (20%) A high purity alloy which has been tested to remove chlorine and heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic, etc. KDF is a bacteriostatic media which inhibits the growth of bacteria from within the unit.
- Stage 3 - 5 Micron Filter Pad
- Stage 4 - Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon - (80%) Removes chlorine, bad taste and odor. Granular activated carbon is known to be effective for the removal of hundreds of chemical contaminants that may or may not be present in your water.
- Stage 5 - 5 Micron Filter Pad
Features of the US3 High Capacity Water Filter System
- 5 Stage Filtration and Purification System
- Installed out of sight, under the sink
- System includes lead-free, long-reach faucet
- System includes everything needed for installation including 3/8" tubing
- Quick connect fittings for simple installation / replacement
- Installs in-line for direct hook-up to sink faucet
- Bacteriostatic media -prevents bacteria growth (algae, fungi)
- Improves taste and color
- Eliminates odors
- Reduces most EPA contaminants
- Made in the U.S.A.