SoleusAir - TDA-70E 70 Pint Energy Star Rated Low Temperature Dehumidifier
Keep your indoor air comfortable and moisture free with the SoleusAir TDA70E 70 pint mobile dehumidifier. This attractive, easy to operate, no-worry dehumidifier is loaded with practical features. It boasts automatic defrost and auto restart functions to ensure complete and total moisture control without worry of a power failure. The unit will actually remember your pre-programmed settings when the power comes back on! With it's 70 pint per day capacity, the TDA70E dehumidifier provides total comfort in bedrooms, living rooms, family rooms, etc. Complete user control allows you to set the 24 hour timer to run when you want. The audible bucket full alarm lets you know that it's time to empty the water tank. The HomeComfort modes allow the unit to adjust to it's location - sleeping space, living space or basement - for comfort and balanced operation.
Features of the SoleusAir 70 Pint Mobile Home Dehumidifier
- Removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours
- Adjustable humidistat for precise humidity control
- Digital humidistat displays set humidity level and current room humidity level
- Operates at temperatures down to 41°F - Perfect for basement use in the winter!
- Automatic defrost function melts away ice from frozen coils for continuous, worry-free operation
- 3-speed fan allows you to choose between maximum dehumidifying power or quiet operation
- "Bucket-Full" indicator and audible alarm signals as soon as the bucket is full and ready to be emptied
- Includes casters for total portability and mobility
- Ultra quiet operation allows for use almost anywhere. Perfect for heavy traffic areas like a family room or bedroom
- Loss of power protection remembers all settings even when power is interrupted
- Auto-restart automatically continues operation when power is restored. No need to manually restart the dehumidifier
- 24-hour timer automatically turns on and off the unit after the preset time of 0.5 up to 24 hours
- HomeComfort modes allows the unit to adjust to it's location - sleeping space, living space or basement - for comfort and balanced operation