The Vertex PWC-600R PureWaterCooler three temperature bottleless water cooler with RO assures contaminant-free drinking water.
Quality built for years of maintenance-free operation, the PWC-600R countertop bottleless water cooler is attractive, convenient and half the size of our floor models. Simply connect the bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, hot, cold or room temperature water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. Use hot water for instant coffee, hot cocoa, soup, tea. Use cold water for drinking, brewing coffee or tea. Use room temperature water for watering plants, cooking or making ice cubes. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. ThePWC600R bottleless water cooler comes fully equipped with 3 stages of filtration; a 5 micron sediment filter, a 10 micron activated carbon filter and a 50 GPD RO membrane.
The PWC-600R Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - 50 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis - Reverse Osmosis ultrafiltration removes an average of 95% of totally dissolved solids from water. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-600R Deluxe Countertop Tri-Temp Bottleless Water Coolers
- Three Temperature System: Hot, Cold, Room Temp.
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch to bring water to 190°F
- Automatic heating control with over-temperature shut-off
- Automatic float valve with solenoid feedwater shut-off
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Type 304 completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Water level indicator built-in
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-600 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|