The Vertex PWC-600 Tri-Temp Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler dispenses hot, cold or room temperature water.
The PWC-600 countertop water dispenser does not come with filters, which is desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
The PWC600 counter top water dispenser is attractive, convenient and half the size of our floor models. Easily connect the bottleless water cooler to a cold water line and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a continual supply of hot, cold or room temperature water. Its stainless steel tank is completely sealed so you can count on clean, bacteria free water every time. Use hot water for instant coffee, hot cocoa, soup, tea. Use cold water for drinking, brewing coffee or tea. Use room temperature water for watering plants, cooking or making ice cubes!
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC 600 Deluxe Countertop Tri-Temp Bottless Water Coolers
- Three Temperature System: Hot, Cold, Room Temp.
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch to bring water to 190°F
- Automatic heating control with over-temperature shut-off
- Automatic float valve with solenoid feedwater shut-off
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Type 304 completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Water level indicator built-in
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-600 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|