The Vertex PWC500 bottleless countertop water dispenser delivers your choice of hot or cold water for all your water needs.
The PWC-500 countertop water dispenser does not come with filters, which is desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Quality built for years of maintenance-free operation, the PWC 500 counter top water dispenser is attractive, convenient and half the size of our floor models. Simply connect the bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, hot or cold water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-500 Hot and Cold Countertop Bottless Water Dispensers
- Two Temperature System - Cold: 37-50°F, Adjustable, Hot: 185°F, Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-500 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|