The Vertex PWC-3500RUV Bottle Free Water Dispenser delivers steaming hot, ice cold or room temperature water for clean, refreshing water!
Super Deluxe High Capacity bottle free water dispenser is loaded with features! The added benefit of RO provides a higher level of contaminant removal for clean and pure drinking water. UV Sterilization ensures bacteria and virus free water.
The PWC-3500RUV Super Deluxe Bottle Free Water Dispenser is quality built for years of maintenance-free operation. Say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs. Simply connect the unit to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, steaming hot, ice cold or room temperature filtered water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
The PWC-3500RUV Super Deluxe Bottle Free Water Cooler Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Stage 3 - 75 GPD RO membrane - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 4 - UV Sterilization - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-3500RUV Vertex Super Deluxe Tri-Temperature Bottleless Water Cooler
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel on front
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
Advanced Features Include...
- Larger hot and cold reservoirs - 1 gallon cold water tank | 0.8 gallon hot water tank
- Taller spigot height and larger 10" opening for easy refills
- Flat top supports coffee makers or other beverage supplies
- Dual safety Shut-off; solenoid shut-off valve with redundant mechanical float valve
|The PWC-3500 Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.