Bottle Free Water Cooler - Vertex PWC-2000RUV Deluxe Tri-Temperature Water Dispenser
Whether you prefer to drink ice cold water or room temperature water, you’ll enjoy premium quality drinking water by installing the PWC-2000RUV. This bottle free water cooler also dispenses steaming hot, filtered water for those who enjoy instant soup, hot cocoa, coffee or tea.
Quality built for years of maintenance free, ultra-pure drinking water, the PWC-2000RUV bottle free water cooler comes fully equipped with 4 impressive stages of filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Stage 3 - 50 Gallon per Day Reverse Osmosis Membrane - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. (RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.)
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. Tanks in coolers with RO ultra-filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 4 - Ultraviolet Sterilization - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use water filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the UV lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow proper exposure time for the UV light to be effective.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex Tri-Temperature PWC-2000RUV Bottle Free Water Cooler
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control panel on front of unit
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch raises water 15° over normal hot water temperature
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed, bacteria free, stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Built-in Visual water level indicator
- Safety lock for hot water dispensing
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
|The PWC-2000 Bottle Free Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.