The Vertex PWC-1010R PureWaterCooler™ bottleless water cooler dispenses your choice of room temperature or ice cold water for clean, refreshing water.
Ice Cold / Room Temperature option is perfect for public areas or anywhere hot water safety / liability is a concern.
Quality built for years of maintenance-free operation, the Vertex PWC-1010R bottleless water cooler lets you say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, ice cold or room temperature filtered water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold water reservoir, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
The PWC-1010-R Bottleless Water Cooler Filter System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Stage 3 - 50 GPD RO membrane - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-1010R Vertex PureWaterCooler™ Room Temperature and Cold Office Water Coolers
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Room Temperature
- LED indicator on the front panel
- On/off control switch for cold water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold water reservoir
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White only
- Connection hardware included
|The PWC-1010R Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.