The Vertex PWC-1010FUV PureWaterCooler™ bottleless water cooler provides the added benefit of Germicidal Ultraviolet for Bacteria and Virus Free Drinking Water.
Ice cold water and room temperature model is perfect for public areas or anywhere hot water safety / liability is a concern.
Quality built for years of maintenance-free operation, the PWC-1010FUV bottleless water cooler lets you say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, room temperature or ice cold filtered water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
The PWC-1010FUV Bottleless Water Cooler Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Germicidal Ultraviolet Bulb - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nano-meters with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-1010-FUV Vertex PureWaterCooler™ Room Temperature and Cold Office Water Coolers
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Room Temperature
- LED indicator on the front panel
- On/off control switches for cold water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold water reservoir
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White
- Connection hardware included
|The PWC-1010FUV Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.