The Vertex PWC-1000RUV bottleless water cooler with RO filtration provides the added benefit of Germicidal Ultraviolet for bacteria and virus free drinking water.
For the purest dispensed water, the PWC1000RUV water dispenser is the best in it's class. The beautiful cabinet houses the best filtration system available. Easy to maintain, easy to change filters, The PWC-1000-RUV bottleless water dispenser is sure to please everyone who uses hot or cold water. The hot water safety lock ensures that it's safe to use in homes as well as offices and commercial applications.
The PWC-1000RUV Bottle Free Water Cooler Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - 50 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. Reverse osmosis removes or significantly reduces lead, mercury, sodium and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 4 - Ultraviolet Bulb - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
Note - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-1000RUV Vertex PureWaterCooler™ Hot and Cold Office Water Coolers
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot: 180°F, Auto-control
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-1000RUV Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.