The Vertex PWC-600 PureWaterCooler provides hot, cold or room temperature drinking water.
Quality built for years of maintenance-free operation, the PWC-600 countertop bottleless water cooler is attractive, convenient and half the size of our floor models. Simply connect the bottleless water cooler to a 1/4" water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, hot, cold or room temperature water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. Use hot water for instant coffee, hot cocoa, soup, tea. Use cold water for drinking, brewing coffee or tea. Use room temperature water for watering plants, cooking or making ice cubes.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-600 Deluxe Countertop Tri-Temp Bottleless Water Cooler
- Three Temperature System: Hot, Cold, Room Temp.
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch to bring water to 190°F
- Automatic heating control with over-temperature shut-off
- Automatic float valve with solenoid feedwater shut-off
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Type 304 completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Water level indicator built-in
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
The PWC-600 Countertop Water Cooler Filtration Options
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 2-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors
50 GPD (Gallon per Day) RO - Reverse Osmosis - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
|The PWC-600 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
PWC-600 | PWC-600FP | PWC-600F | PWC-600R