Bottle Free Water Cooler - Vertex PWC-2000 Deluxe Tri-Temperature Water Dispenser
Whether you prefer to drink ice cold water or room temperature water, you’ll enjoy premium quality drinking water by installing the PWC-2000. This bottle free water cooler dispenses steaming hot, filtered water for those who enjoy instant soup, hot cocoa, coffee or tea. If you like your water ice cold, the PWC-2000 delivers! Or, if you prefer room-temperature water, look no further than the PWC-2000.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex Tri-Temperature PWC-2000RUV Bottle Free Water Cooler
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control panel on front of unit
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch raises water 15° over normal hot water temperature
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed, bacteria free, stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Built-in Visual water level indicator
- Safety lock for hot water dispensing
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
The PWC-2000 Bottleless Water Cooler Filtration Options
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 2-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors
50 GPD (Gallon per Day) RO - Reverse Osmosis - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
UV Sanitizer - Germicidal Ultraviolet - UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
|The PWC-2000 Bottle Free Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
PWC-2000 | PWC-2000F | PWC-1000FUV | PWC-2000R | PWC-2000RUV