The Vertex PWC-1010 PureWaterCooler™ bottleless water cooler dispenses your choice of room temperature or ice cold water!
You'll enjoy the convenience of refreshingly chilled water that's dispensed from this attractive bottleless water cooler. No need to worry about changing or replacing filters. The PWC-1010 dispenses both cold and room temperature water. Room temperature water is great for watering plants, cooking, making beverages, or for those who are sensitive to ice cold water. Installation is easy; simply connect to an existing cold water line for fresh water when & where you need it!
Features and Benefits of the PWC-1010 Vertex PureWaterCooler™ Room Temperature and Cold Office Water Coolers
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Room Temperature
- No hot water - Great for public areas or anywhere hot water safety / liability is a concern
- Connect to an existing 1/4" cold water line
- LED indicator on the front panel
- On/off control switches for cold water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold water reservoir
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White only
- Connection hardware included
PWC-1010 Bottleless Water Cooler Filtration Options
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 2-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors
50 GPD (Gallon per Day) RO - Reverse Osmosis - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot & cold tanks in coolers equipped with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
UV Sanitizer - Germicidal Ultraviolet - UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
|The PWC-1010 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
PWC-1010 | PWC-1010F | PWC-1010FUV | PWC-1010R | PWC-1010RUV