The MovinCool Office Pro 60 portable air conditioner provides trusted and reliable spot cooling to computer server rooms, telecommunication rooms and provides cooling to rooms with heat-generating electronics.
Providing up to 60,000 Btu/hr of computer cooling capacity (more than twice the cooling power of the Office Pro 24), the Office Pro 60 portable air conditioner is specifically designed for cooling large office spaces and computer rooms that house heat-generating electronics. As an ideal server room air conditioner, it prevents computer networks, communications, and office equipment from shutting down when temperatures rise.
Avoid crippling daily operations by bringing portable A/C to just the area or room that needs it. Protect critical data from being lost with an Office Pro 60. This powerful computer room air conditioner saves you money while protecting your company's investment in equipment, employees and customers. Self-contained and portable, the Office Pro 60 requires no costly installation - simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on.
Air-cooled portable air conditioners are most often the system of choice for end-users and industry professionals looking for effective spot cooling systems. The fact that air cooled portable air conditioning units can be installed almost anywhere - usually in minutes - explains their popularity as server room air conditioners, data center air conditioners, and cooling systems for a wide range of other applications. They can be used as a Temporary Air Conditioning System as needed.
MovinCool Office Pro 60 Features
- Operates on 220V power.
- Provides 60,000 BTU/hr of cool air - - Maximum spot cooling to just the room that needs it.
- No costly installation necessary. Simply roll it in, plug it in, turn it on.
- Condensation pump included. Pumps water to remote drain for uninterrupted operation.
- 24/7 programmable modes.
What size MovinCool Portable Air Cooler do I need?
(NOTE: 12,000 BTUs = 1 ton of cooling / 1 ton of cooling covers 400-500 sq ft)
Sizing up the proper equipment for your needs has many variables. If you’re unsure about choosing the right Portable Air Conditioner for your particular situation please call one of our customer service reps at 1-800-237-9199. We’ll help you decide what model is perfect for your applications. Once you’ve decided on a unit, it’s important that we make sure our dedicated installation professionals have the right equipment for your specific installation needs. Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- In what city and state are you located?
- What is the square footage of the room (or area) you’re trying to cool?
- What is the ceiling height?
- Is it a drop ceiling or a solid ceiling?
- What are the electrical capabilities? (i.e.; 115V, 240V, 3 phase, single phase, etc.)
(Click here for NEMA Plug Configuration Chart.)
MovinCool Office Pro 60 Accessory List
Exhaust duct required in most cases.
- Nozzle Adapter Kit
1. (A) Duct Adapter Kit
- Nozzle Kit
- Cold Air Flange Kit
- Cold Air Extension Duct
4. (A) Cold Air Flexible Duct
4. (B) Cold Air Self Supported Duct
- Trim Ring
- (not shown)
- Ceiling Tile Kit
- Condenser Air Plenum
- Condensate Pump Kit - INCLUDED WITH THIS MODEL
- Condensate Tank
10. (A) Condensate Float (not shown)
- Evaporator Air Plenum
- Warm Air Flexible Duct