The MovinCool Office Pro 36 portable portable spot cooler provides trusted and reliable cooling for computer server rooms, telecommunication rooms and heat-generating electronics rooms.
No costly installation is necessary. Just roll it in. Plug it in. Turn it on. It's that simple.
Providing 36,000 ETL-Verified Btu/h of cooling, the Office Pro 36 is the ideal cooling solution for servers, routers, telecom and other heat-sensitive equipment. The Office Pro 36 features easy-to-use programmable controls allowing automatic operation after-hours or during weekends when heat can cause damage to expensive office equipment.
Air-cooled portable air conditioners are most often the system of choice for end-users and industry professionals looking for effective spot cooling systems. The fact that air cooled portable air conditioning units can be installed almost anywhere - usually in minutes - explains their popularity as server room air conditioners, data center air conditioners, and cooling systems for a wide range of other applications. They can be used as a Temporary Air Conditioning System as needed.
MovinCool Office Pro 36 Features
- Low temperature operation ideal for cooling heat-sensitive equipment.
- Offers and optional "Plug and Play" condensate pump that can be installed in just minutes.
- Protected with an AFCI plug for added safety against unwanted effects of electrical arcing.
- Totally self-contained with no costly installation necessary.
- Operates automatically after-hours or during weekends with easy-to-use controls.
What size MovinCool Portable Air Cooler do I need?
(NOTE: 12,000 BTUs = 1 ton of cooling / 1 ton of cooling covers 400-500 sq ft)
Sizing up the proper equipment for your needs has many variables. If you’re unsure about choosing the right Portable Air Conditioner for your particular situation please call one of our customer service reps at 1-800-237-9199. We’ll help you decide what model is perfect for your applications. Once you’ve decided on a unit, it’s important that we make sure our dedicated installation professionals have the right equipment for your specific installation needs. Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- In what city and state are you located?
- What is the square footage of the room (or area) you’re trying to cool?
- What is the ceiling height?
- Is it a drop ceiling or a solid ceiling?
- What are the electrical capabilities? (i.e.; 115V, 240V, 3 phase, single phase, etc.)
(Click here for NEMA Plug Configuration Chart.)
MovinCool Office Pro 36 List of Accessories
Exhaust duct required in most cases.
- Nozzle Adapter Kit
1. (A) Duct Adapter Kit
- Nozzle Kit
- Cold Air Flange Kit
- Cold Air Extension Duct
4. (A) Cold Air Flexible Duct
4. (B) Cold Air Self Supported Duct
- Trim Ring
- Make-up Air Self Supported Duct
6. (A) Make-up Air Flexible Duct
- Ceiling Tile Kit
7. (A) Make-up Air Ceiling Tile
- Air Plenum
- Condensate Pump Kit
- (not shown)
- (not shown)
- Warm Air Flexible Duct Kit