The MovinCool Classic 40 portable air conditioner is a totally self-contained air conditioner perfect for Outdoor, Industrial or Computer Server Room Cooling.
For larger applications, the MovinCool Classic 40 portable air conditioner can create flexible, mobile or temporary cooling in factories and warehouses. Using multiple T-section drops, you can customize an adaptable portable air conditioner solution for your manufacturing or assembly lines. Add an optional wagon kit or casters to the units and you can move the cool air as your assembly or process line changes.
Air-cooled portable air conditioners are most often the system of choice for end-users and industry professionals looking for effective spot cooling systems. The fact that air cooled portable air conditioning units can be installed almost anywhere - usually in minutes - explains their popularity as server room air conditioners, data center air conditioners, and cooling systems for a wide range of other applications. They can be used as a Temporary Air Conditioning System as needed.
MovinCool Classic 40 Features
- Totally self-contained, maintenance-free operation.
- 39,000 BTU cooling capacity tohandle any hot spot.
- Less than half the cost of central air conditioning. No costly installation necessary.
- Handles temperatures up to 115°F. Provides cooling in the hottest environments.
- Rugged design, proven durability since 1982.
- Exhaust duct required in most cases.
What Size MovinCool Spot Cooler do I Need?
Sizing up the proper equipment for your needs has many variables. If you're unsure about choosing the right Portable Air Conditioner for your particular situation please call one of our customer service reps at 1-800-237-9199. We'll help you decide what model is perfect for your applications. Once you've decided on a unit, it's important that we make sure our dedicated installation professionals have the right equipment for your specific installation needs. Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- In what city and state are you located?
- What is the square footage of the room (or area) you're trying to cool?
- What is the ceiling height? Is it a drop ceiling or a solid ceiling?
- What are the electrical capabilities? (i.e.; 115V, 240V, 3 phase, single phase, etc.)
(Click here for NEMA Plug Configuration Chart)
(NOTE: 12,000 BTUs = 1 ton of cooling / 1 ton of cooling covers 400-500 sq ft)
MovinCool Classic 40 Accessory List
(Accessories sold separately.)
- Cold Air Flange Kit - 481170-0191C
12" diameter gray metal flange with wire clamp and mounting screws.
- Chamber Extender - 481849-1431
Gray metal cylinder raises exhaust air chamber 16" above unit.
2A. Chamber Extender Flange Kit (not shown) - 481170-0090
Gray metal flange connects chamber extender to unit. Must order quantity of 2 per each Chamber Extender used.
- Two-way Chamber - 481769-0041
Insulated gray plastic chamber diverts airflow in two directions. Use 6" extension ducts.
3A. Three-way Chamber (not shown) - 481769-0051
Diverts airflow in three directions. Use 6" extension ducts.
- Cold Air Extension Duct - 481744-0030
6" adjustable diameter, white plastic duct that extends from 6-1/2' to 10' in length.
- Trim Ring - 481851-0210
6" diameter black plastic ring mounts as end caps for extension duct.
- Cold Air Extension Duct - 481744-0060
12" diameter white, plastic duct that extends 6-1/2' to 10' in length
- Stand Kit - 484750-0020
Blue metal, tubular frame raises unit off the ground.
- Wagon Kit - 484710-0021
Blue metal, tubular frame with four casters, drain spout assembly and two 5-gal. condensate tanks.
- Caster Kit - 484709-0011
Four casters and wrench.
- (A) Wall Thermostat - LA484500-3430
Weekday & Weekend programmable digital millivolt thermostat.
(B) Remote Control Kit - 484500-0431
Kit includes remote control box and installation hardware. Use six 18AWG plus one ground wire (wire not included).