The Classic 10 is MovinCool's original portable room air conditioner.
This 10,000 BTU mobile spot coolers' rugged design features a standard 115 V source, which can handle temperatures up to 104°F. The Classic 10 continues to hold its own in the industry.
Since the Classic 10 mobile spot cooler is self-contained, portable and has no special power requirements, it can be rolled into any room to instantly cool the hottest spot. The Classic 10 redefines portable cooling by efficiently cooling only the area that needs it. This saves you money while protecting people and equipment and speeding up processes.
Air-cooled mobile air conditioners are most often the system of choice for end-users and industry professionals looking for effective spot cooling systems. The fact that air cooled mobile air conditioning units can be installed almost anywhere - usually in minutes - explains their popularity as server room air conditioners, data center air conditioners, and cooling systems for a wide range of other applications. They can be used as a Temporary Air Conditioning System as needed.
MovinCool Classic 10 Mobile Spot Cooler Features
- Provides 10,000 Btu/h of cool air.
- Operates on standard 115V. Roll it into any room that needs it.
- Handles temperatures up to 104°F. Provide cooling in the hottest environments.
- Less than half the cost of central air conditioning, cooling for as little as 10 cents per hour.
- Rugged design... proven durability since 1982.
What size MovinCool Mobile Air Conditioner do I need?
Sizing up the proper equipment for your needs has many variables. If you're unsure about choosing the right Portable Air Conditioner for your particular situation please call one of our customer service reps at 1-800-237-9199. We'll help you decide what model is perfect for your applications. Once you've decided on a unit, it's important that we make sure our dedicated installation professionals have the right equipment for your specific installation needs. Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- In what city and state are you located?
- What is the square footage of the room (or area) you're trying to cool?
- What is the ceiling height?
- Is it a drop ceiling or a solid ceiling?
- What are the electrical capabilities? (i.e.; 115V, 240V, 3 phase, single phase, etc.)
(Click here for NEMA Plug Configuration Chart.)
(NOTE: 12,000 BTUs = 1 ton of cooling / 1 ton of cooling covers 400-500 sq ft)
MovinCool Classic 10 Mobile Spot Cooler Accessory List
Exhaust duct required in most cases.
(Accessories sold separately.)
- Cold Air Flange Kit
- Cold Air Extension Duct
- Trim Ring
- Dual Duct
- Warm Air Flange Kit
- Warm Air Self-Supported Duct
6A. Warm Air Flexible Duct Kit
- Ceiling Tile
- Air Plenum
- Blue Cover Plate
- Condensate Pump Kit