Chemical-Free Green Cleaning - The Ladybug Tekno 2350 Vapor Steam Cleaner cleans your entire home or business with the 1,700 watts of steam power and 90 PSI.
The Ladybug TEKNO vapor steam cleaner has been deemed the Cadillac of steam cleaning. Designed for use in homes or businesses, the premium, commercial grade Ladybug Tekno 2350 removes grease and dirt from practically any surface.
Its larger (1.0 liter) and hotter-temperature boiler (392°F) is designed to sustain higher pressure and temperature over longer periods of use. This makes the Ladybug Tekno 2350 Vapor Steam Cleaner an excellent choice for large homes and businesses.
Steam Away All Day Long - You don't have to wait for the TEKNO to de-pressurize in order to add more water to the tank. Because water is added to a non-heated reservoir instead of the boiler, you can continue to add without interruption. The vapor system needs no special safety cap; it's completely safe to run the system with the cap off. You can add water to the reservoir at any time! This speeds your work by reducing down time.
What is TANCS®?
It's scientifically proven - TANCS® disinfects with just water and heat.* With Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation (TANCS®), our proprietary technology uses the naturally occurring minerals in tap water to form crystals. As these crystals pass through the boiler they gain energy from the heat. Then, when the water transforms into super-heated low-moisture steam, these energized crystals are accelerated along with the steam. This process helps disrupt the cell membrane, allowing lethal temperatures to quickly destroy the germs. This activity is confined to the surface being treated or cleaned and is lethal for germs and yet safe for you!The Ladybug TEKNO comes standard with TANCS® (Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation) which delivers the highest level of EPA certified disinfecting for optimum cleaning power to ensure you and your family live in a safe, clean and healthy environment.With the TANCS® option, the Ladybug TEKNO Vapor Steam Cleaner qualifies as a disinfection device for the US EPA*, in addition to extending the life of the entire system.
Features of the Ladybug TEKNO 2350 Dry Vapor Steam Cleaner
- Flexible hose with EZ as 1-2-3 steam volume control at the handle
- Self-monitoring "dry steam" generator with continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir
- Digital information gauge passing more valuable information to the user
- Stainless steel boiler
- Low water light plus audible signal
- Splash proof design
- Pressure gauge for maximum efficiency
- Swivel wheels
- Optional Trolley for tool storage and ease of mobility
- Eight (8) year warranty on boiler with TANCS
- Three (3) year warranty on all other parts
The Ladybug TEKNO Vapor Steam Cleaner provides a healthier environment for you and your family!
- Sanitizes, cleans and deodorizes in one simple operation
- Uses only tap water, no hazardous fumes or soapy residue
- Destroys germs, viruses, molds and bacteria
- Reduces allergies and respiratory ailments
- Promotes improved indoor air quality
Ladybug TEKNO 2350 Vapor Steam Cleaning System is a super-tough, all-surface cleaning system!
- SAFER than chemicals for removing grease, ground-in dirt and spots
- Removes chemical residue from prior cleanings
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathroom tile and fixtures
- De-greases kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery, drapes and blinds
- Sanitizes nurseries and pet areas
- Makes windows and glass sparkle
- Details cars, boats and RV's
- Quick and easy on hardwood floors
The Ladybug TEKNO 2350 Vapor Steam Cleaners' advanced design is portable and easy to use!
- Chemical free, environmentally safe - GREEN CLEANING!
- Dry steam vapor cleans without surface degradation
- Thoroughly reaches hard-to-clean cracks, corners and crevices
- Cool to the touch, non-pressurized reservoir for safer, faster use
- The Optional Trolley provides ease of mobility for easy cleaning
Fleas, Bedbugs, Dust Mites ~ R.I.P.
The microscopic dust mite lives in our clothes, mattresses, carpets and upholstery and is responsible for a host of common allergic reactions. The traditional treatment - high temperature laundering of the suspect item(s) or treating them with a tannic acid solution - is difficult at best. These treatments are especially difficult to facilitate with carpets, couches, mattresses, or your best suit coat (which probably is the most highly contaminated). With Ladybugs' dry steam vapor, dust mites are doomed. Penetrating any these surfaces with super-heated dry steam is an easy, chemical free way to guarantee dust mite demise. The Ladybug produces temperatures in excess of 220°F - without over-wetting (important because these critters thrive in a humid environment). After treatment, a thorough vacuuming with HEPA vacuum will remove any remaining matter.
An added bonus? Bedbugs, fleas, eggs and larvae are also killed by short-term exposure to high temperature steam (unlike chemicals, which have no effect on the eggs). Plus there are no poisons left behind to harm children, pets, or contaminate your indoor environment.