Designed for use in residential settings, the Ladybug 2200ST Vapor Steam Cleaner will clean and sanitize your home or office SAFELY without harmful chemicals, toxic fumes or caustic cleaners - just WATER!
Ladybug vapor steam cleaners are an environmentally friendly GREEN way to keep your home sparkling clean and fresh! Equipped with TANCS technology, the Ladybug 2200ST steam cleaning system features an 8 Year Warranty on the Boiler. Ladybug 2200ST Vapor Steam Cleaner with TANCS - High temperature steam cleaning without chemicals - For typical size homes. High temperature steam kills bed bugs, dust mites, fleas and household germs.
The Ladybug 2200ST's high temperature steam (285°F) allows for a superior level of cleaning. It's continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir means you don't have to wait for de-pressurization to re-fill the unit. Because water is added to a non-heated reservoir instead of the boiler, the vapor system needs no special safety cap. It's completely safe to run the system with the cap off. You can add water to the reservoir at any time! This speeds your work by reducing down time.
The Ladybug 2200ST Vapor Steam Cleaner with TANCS provides a healthier environment for you and your family!
- Sanitizes, cleans and deodorizes in one simple operation
- Uses only tap water, no hazardous fumes or soapy residue
- Destroys germs, viruses, molds and bacteria
- Reduces allergies and respiratory ailments
- Promotes improved indoor air quality
What is TANCS®?
It's scientifically proven - TANCS® disinfects with just water and heat.* With Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation (TANCS®), our proprietary technology uses the naturally occurring minerals in tap water to form crystals. As these crystals pass through the boiler they gain energy from the heat. Then, when the water transforms into super-heated low-moisture steam, these energized crystals are accelerated along with the steam. This process helps disrupt the cell membrane, allowing lethal temperatures to quickly destroy the germs. This activity is confined to the surface being treated or cleaned and is lethal for germs and yet safe for you!The Ladybug 2300T comes standard with TANCS® (Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation) which delivers the highest level of EPA certified disinfecting for optimum cleaning power to ensure you and your family live in a safe, clean and healthy environment.With the TANCS® option, the Ladybug 2300T Vapor Steam Cleaner qualifies as a disinfection device for the US EPA*, in addition to extending the life of the entire system.
Features of the Ladybug 2200ST Vapor Steam Cleaning System
- Chemical free, environmentally safe
- Dry steam vapor cleans without surface degradation
- Thoroughly reaches hard-to-clean cracks, corners and crevices
- Cool to the touch, self-monitoring "dry steam" generator with continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir
- Stainless steel boiler
- Fingertip controls
- Flexible hose with volume control
- Low water light plus audible signal
- Splash proof design
- Pressure gauge for maximum efficiency
- Eight (8) year warranty on boiler with TANCS
- Three (3) year warranty on all other parts
Ladybug 2200ST Vapor Steam Cleaning System is a super-tough, all-surface cleaning system!
- SAFER than chemicals for removing grease, ground-in dirt and spots
- Removes chemical residue from prior cleanings
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathroom tile and fixtures
- De-greases kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery, drapes and blinds
- Sanitizes nurseries and pet areas
- Makes windows and glass sparkle
- Details cars, boats and RV's
- Quick and easy on hardwood floors
Dust Mites, Fleas, Bedbugs ~ R.I.P.
The microscopic dust mite lives in our clothes, mattresses, carpets and upholstery and is responsible for a host of common allergic reactions. The traditional treatment - laundering the suspect item at a temperature of at least 130 degrees Fahrenheit, or treating it with a tannic acid solution - is difficult at best with carpets, couches, mattresses, or your best suit coat (which probably is the most highly contaminated).The Ladybugs' dry steam vapor system spells doom for the poor mite, penetrating these surfaces with temperatures in excess of 220 degrees Fahrenheit - without over-wetting (important because these critters thrive in a humid environment). After treatment, vacuum thoroughly with a HEPA equipped vacuum to remove any particulate matter for a resounding death knell for your dust mite problems.An added bonus? Bedbugs, fleas, eggs and larvae are also killed by short-term exposure to high temperature steam (unlike chemicals, which have no effect on the eggs). Plus there are no poisons left behind to harm children, pets, or contaminate your indoor environment.