The IQAir New Edition HealthPro Room Air Purifier is the Best Air Cleaner, Guaranteed. It's the highest particle control performer for allergy sufferers.
The IQAir New Edition HealthPro room air purifier features advanced micro- and nano- particle filter technologies to effectively remove every type of particulate air pollutants, including all common allergens. The system has a spare compartment that can at any time be upgraded to the HealthPro Plus with a the V-5 Cell (wide-spectrum gas and molecular filter) to help eliminate gaseous chemicals and odors. This makes the HealthPro the ideal choice for allergy sufferers and other health-conscious individuals that need ultra high-efficiency particle removal with the option of later adding gas and odor removal.
IQAir New Edition HealthPro Filtration Technology
1 - Micro-Particle PreMax™ Large Capacity Pre-filter
- Eliminates micro-particles such as pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
- Purpose - Control of coarse and fine dust particles.
- Media - Wet laid non-woven glass microfiber, mini-pleated.
- Surface Area - 25 sq. ft.
- Efficiency - >99% efficient at 5 micron.
- Average Filter Life - 6 - 18 months.
2 & 3 - Space for V5-Cell
- This module allows you to upgrade to the IQAir HealthPro Plus anytime by adding the advanced gas and odor filter (V5-Cell).
- 2 - Granular Activated Carbon Adsorption
- 3 - Pelletized Chemisorption
4 - HyperHEPA® Filtration
- Cleanroom-grade high-efficiency particulate arresting filter. Eliminates bacteria, viruses and combustion particles from automobiles and smoke, through a nano-fiber structure. IQAir's patented HyperHEPA filters are certified to remove 99.5% of all particulate down to 0.003 microns in size.
- Purpose - Control of very fine particles such as allergens, bacteria and viruses.
- Media - Wet laid glass microfiber, mini-pleated with solvent-free separators.
- Surface Area - 40 sq. ft.
- Classification (EN1822) - Class H13 at 0-112 cfm, MPPS efficiency - 99.95% @ 0.22micron; class H12 at 112-280 cfm, MPPS efficiency - 99.5% @ 0.16 micron.
- Average Filter Life - 2-4 years.