The Ebac RM4500 is a Highly Versatile Restoration Dehumidifier.
Stackable, easy to maneuver, and high capacity, the Ebac RM4500 is quickly becoming the favorite dehumidifier of cleaning and restoration professionals. It's durable rotational modeled polyethylene housing can take a beating in the most extreme environments. The RM4500 has a lightweight and robust design which is best suited for commercial and residential applications where water & moisture removal is necessary. Its super large wheels and sturdy built-in handle ensures easy mobility and portability. With more than 150 pints of moisture removal per day, the Ebac RM4500 high capacity restoration dehumidifier is a powerhouse. Compact enough for one-person operation, yet has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time.
Features of the Ebac RM4500 High Capacity Restoration Dehumidifier
- Dual Cool for increased performance
- Hours Run Meter
- Large diameter rugged wheels
- Ridged Handle for easy transport
- High Lift Condensate Pump w/ Pump Purge Switch
- Ductable - duct size
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Reverse Cycle Defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures down to 37°F
- Durable Rotational Molded Polyethylene Housings
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Robust controls / control panel
- Stackable - Incorporates a facility to safely stack units, thereby significantly reducing storage and transportation costs.
- "H" version includes an electronic humidity controller
Ideal applications for the RM4500 High Capacity Restoration Dehumidifier include
Flood & Restoration - Carpet Cleaning - Basements/Cellars - Laundries - De-Flooding - Drying/Furnishing - Tradesmen - Garages - Laboratories - Offices
How The Ebac RM4500 High Capacity Restoration Dehumidifier Works
The RM4500 dehumidifier, with its two stage cooling process and temperature sensitive defrost control, ensures optimum performance throughout the units' full operating temperature range. Humid air is drawn into the dehumidifier and passes through an "Air to Air" heat exchange.
This process pre-cools / drys the air before being passed over the evaporator coil, where any moisture present is removed. This cool dry air then passes back through the Air to Air heat exchange, in the opposite direction, providing the cooling for the incoming air. After passing over the condenser coil, which re-heats the air, the Warm "Super Dry Air" leaves the dehumidifier.
Whether it is a flash flood, hurricane, heavy rains or water main break, it's vitally important to restore the damaged area as soon as possible to protect your property and more importantly, your health from microorganisms, mold and bacteria. Without dehumidification, these harmful organisms will continue to grow and ultimately cause further damage.