The Ebac ORION portable dehumidifier can handle the wettest commercial or residential job.
The ORION portable dehumidifier will dry out wet, humid air in no time! Designed for portability, you can put this rugged, portable dehumidifier to work in basements, offices, garages, and other damp areas that have moisture problems. It features an internal condensate pump for no-fuss moisture removal. Whether the application is flood restoration that requires moisture removal, or severely humid weather conditions, your property is valuable and water and moisture can destroy it! Keep the enemy at bay with the ORION portable dehumidifier.
The ORION portable dehumidifier is a rugged unit that's designed to work in commercial and residential applications. One person can easily operate the unit, and it can handle several room-size areas at a time. It will pull moisture out of the air with ease. It will happily go to work drying rooms quickly, dependably and with energy efficiency.
ORION Portable Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- High - 105 PPD - Capacity
- 2 stage air cooling with "Air to Air" heat exchange
- Highly efficient, low amp draw, rotary compressor
- Extra long, 25' power cord with GFI plug
- Reverse Cycle defrost system - automatically melts frost for optimum performance at low ambient temperatures
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- Washable air filter
- Includes integral condensate pump with purge feature
Ideal applications for the ORION Portable Dehumidifier include
Flood & Restoration - Roof Leaks - Basements & Cellars - Rental Yards - Vehicle Storage Facilities - Hotels & Guest Houses - Stores - Laboratories - Offices
How the Ebac ORION Portable Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.