Ebac CS90E & CS90H high capacity dehumidifiers provide energy efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications.
The Ebac CS90E & CS90H commercial/industrial dehumidifiers include a high lift condensate pump, internal electronic humidistat and feature an extra long power cord. These units are quiet, high efficiency and high capacity to suit your de-humidification needs. They easily prevent condensation from forming on windows, walls and ceilings by removing excess moisture. Plus, both the CS90E & CS90H high capacity dehumidifiers will stop mold and mildew and eliminate rust and corrosion.
Proven Performance - The Ebac CS90 commercial dehumidifier is a stand alone solution to humidity problems. Simply plug it in to any 110V outlet and it's ready to start removing moisture. A high efficiency Rotary compressor ensures maximum extraction with the lowest running costs. Rubber anti-vibration feet ensure keep vibration to a minimum.
The Ebac CS90H High Capacity Commercial Dehumidifier Features
- Electronic humidistat & sensor maintains the level of dryness - Because the CS90 commercial dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- Integral high lift condensate pump
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambiemt temperatures.
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing.
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 110V plug.
- Extra long power cord.
- Concealed handles.
Additional Features of the CS90E Commercial Dehumidifier
Smartphone interface - Bluetooth enabled - The Smartphone interface allows the following additional functions;
- Real time monitoring of the relay status and room conditions
- Adjustment of Control set point
- Data logging of, Time, Temperature, Humidity, Relay Status, Control and Alarm Set points
- Adjusting the data Logging Interval
- Resetting the data log
- Downloading logged data
- Emailing logged data in RAW or CSV formats (Allowing importing into Excel)
Ideal applications for the CS90 Commercial Dehumidifier include
Marijuana Growing Facilities - Offices - Laboratories - Storage Areas - Locker Rooms - Computer Rooms - Telecommunication Rooms - Basements
How the Ebac CS90 Commercial Dehumidifiers Work
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.
Controlling moisture and humidity is crucial for the health & safety of people - workers, family members, employees and colleagues. Moisture is a breeding ground for mold, mildew, bacteria, virus and other airborne germs. In addition, moisture can cause structural damage in homes, buildings, garages and businesses. Documents and electronic equipment are susceptible to the damage that moisture, humidity and water can cause. A commercial dehumidifier is a small price to pay when it comes to saving your your health and your valuables from being destroyed in water or moisture-laden environments.