The Ebac CD85 Commercial high capacity dehumidifier is an effective solution to moisture and humidity problems.
The Ebac CD85 commercial / industrial dehumidifier is designed to provide energy efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications. The Ebac CD-85 Commercial Dehumidifier is a quiet, high efficiency, high capacity unit designed to suit your moisture and humidity removal needs.
Ebac CD85 prevents condensation from forming on windows, walls and ceilings, inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and prevents rust and corrosion.
The Ebac CD85 high capacity commercial dehumidifier is a stand alone solution to your humidity problem. The unit is supplied with a pre-wired remote humidistat, extra long power cord and long condensate tube. This preassembly makes the installation process simplistic, thereby reducing the overall installation and project cost. The high efficiency Rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs. Anti-Vibration Rubber Feet ensure any running/operation noise is kept to a minimum.
Features of the Ebac CD85 Commercial Dehumidifier
- Humidistat - Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness. Because the CD85 commercial dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point to attach the included 25' drainage hose.
- Configurable Inlet and Outlet positions.
- Inlet Filter
- Low Temperature Operation - Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Tough Construction - Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing.
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Extra long power cord.
- Includes Condensate Pump - High capacity, fully automatic condensate pump.
- Drain Hose - Includes 25' PVC Drainage Hose
Ideal applications for the CD85 High Capacity Commercial Dehumidifier include
Offices - Laboratories - Apartments - Storage Areas - Restaurants - Bars - Museums - Locker Rooms - Computer Rooms - Basements
How the Ebac CD85 Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan.
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil.
- As the air is cooled below its dewpoint, it's moisture condenses.
- Water falls into the condensate tray, which is equipped with an internal condensate pump for easy removal of collected moisture.
- The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor.
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer.
- Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary.
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full.
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.