The Ebac CD-200 high capacity, low temperature dehumidifier is designed for high humidity problems in harsh environments.
Eliminate moisture and humidity problems with the Ebac CD200 warehouse commercial dehumidifier. This dehumidifier workhorse is not just another pretty face; condensation and humidity damage can cost your business thousands of dollars every year in inventory and property damage. The CD200 is the answer to your damp and musty warehouse, factory or office environment that could be breeding unhealthy mold or bacteria.
It can easily remove over 137 pints of moisture per day in a variety of commercial and industrial applications including warehouses, factories and offices.
Designed to work in a wide range of ambient temperatures, down to 33°F, and humidity conditions, the Ebac CD200 commercial dehumidifier will provide protection in any area without over-working your heating, cooling and ventilation systems. The CD200 warehouse dehumidifier performs exceptionally well as a single unit, or can be set-up in multiples to provide moisture protection on any scale. Ducted applications are possible where design requirements specify.
Ebac CD200 Warehouse Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness
- Remote humidistat facility
- Integral condensate pump with a high capacity pumping height
- Ebac's unique temperature sensitive "Reverse Cycle" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost build-up providing effective operation in low ambient temperatures
- Quiet, 2-speed fan
- Washable air filter & easy release catch
- Self-contained for quick and easy installation - no duct work required
- May be ducted if desired - Optional inlet/outlet duct flanges
- Includes 25' detachable drainage hose
- Adjustable feet to facilitate easy installation
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case
Ideal applications for the CD-200 Commercial Dehumidifier include
Warehouses - Basements - Factories - Sports Halls - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Pumping Stations - Stadiums - Ships / Barges
How The Ebac CD200 Warehouse Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically