The Ebac CD100 Heavy Duty, Low Temperature Dehumidifier is a versatile workhorse unit designed for high humidity problems in harsh environments.
The impressive CD100 high capacity dehumidifier can be easily moved from site to site, or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications where moisture and humidity can wreak havoc. Warehouses, storage rooms, electrical and communication switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs and active and laid-up marine vessels have all found this rugged unit to be more than adequate for the task.
The Ebac CD100 heavy duty dehumidifier is a versatile workhorse, designed to eliminate high humidity problems in severe temperature and humidity environments.
Designed to survive under adverse temperature and humidity conditions and to deliver the goods, the CD100 dehumidifier will effectively remove more than 90 pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80°F, 60%RH), and will exceed20 gallons per day under extreme conditions. Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting feature allows the CD100 dehumidifier to function smoothly in temperatures down to 33°F without frost build-up. Its internal humidistat automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
Features of the Ebac CD100 Heavy Duty Low Temperature Dehumidifier
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- Carrying Handles
- A "floating" compressor for vibration and mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- Gravity drain option - 1/2" O/D
- Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures.
- Standard 115V power requirements for operation in any location.
Ideal applications for the CD100 Commercial Dehumidifier include
Warehouses - Factories - Sports Halls - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Kitchens - Hotel / Motel - Ships / Barges - Pumping Stations - Stadiums.
How the Ebac CD-100 Low Temperature Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically