The H2O-2000CT Countertop Water Dispenser provides clean, pure water.
The H2O-2000CT is a premium countertop water dispenser that provides hot, cold, and room temperature water. Because it has a large 9-1/2" illuminated dispensing area, it's perfect for filling sports bottles and coffee pots. The ingenious hydraulic float shut-off system turns the water off automatically when full. And, its “smart drip tray” signals the user when it requires emptying.
In addition, the H2O-2000CT countertop office water dispenser is equipped with an easy to use microprocessor control panel. This is useful because it allows the user to adjust the cold water temperature. Also, the hot water safety lock function prevents burning accidents.
You're sure to love the H2O-2500CT countertop water dispenser because of its reliable LG compressor and surgical grade hot, cold & room tanks. Plus, you can choose from no filtration, 3-Stage carbon filtration or reverse osmosis purification.
Advanced Features of the H2O-2000CT Countertop Water Dispenser
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides cold, hot and room temperature water
- Your choice of Carbon, RO or no filtration
- Easy connect to your 1/4" cold water line
- Large water tanks include 1.2 gallon cold tank & 1/2 gallon hot tank
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel for easy dispensing
- Hydraulic float shut off system turns water off when tanks are full
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks
Filtration Options for the H2O-2000-COUNTERTOP Bottleless Water Cooler Include;
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 3-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- Stage 3 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology to ensure that 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts have been removed. This filter is also removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.
Optional - 50 GPD RO Membrane - For those who prefer RO purification, this stage would be #3, followed by a 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter. Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water that's free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Optional UV Sanitizing - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.