The H2O-1000 is everything you need in a bottleless water cooler... and more!
With its easy-to-use control panel and built-in cup holder, you'll enjoy everything about the H2O-1000 office water dispenser. It's sleek and sophisticated design boasts a Red-Dot award for beauty and elegance. Choose from 3-Stage carbon filtration or add Reverse Osmosis purification.
Advanced Features of the H2O-1000 Office Water Dispenser
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides both hot and cold water
- Your choice of filtration
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel
- Automatic water shut-off when tanks are full utilizing a hydraulic float shut off system
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water to prevent accidents
- Built-in cup holder that fits both paper cone, and flat bottom plastic cups (6 oz. max)
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks inside
Filtration Options for the H2O-1000 Office Water Dispenser Include;
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 3-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- Stage 3 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - Carbon block technology ensures that 99% of chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts are removed. Carbon block removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.
Optional - 50 GPD RO Membrane - For those who prefer RO purification, this stage would be #3, followed by a 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter. Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Optional UV Sanitizing
- Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems.
- UV is an FDA approved disinfectant for filtering water.
- Ultraviolet energy, at 254 nm, kills 99.9% of various microorganisms.
- UV light irradiates germs & bacteria found in water when it's exposed to UV.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.